Print Friendly Recipe
- Lemon dessert
- Mrs. Wiggs
Serves/Makes:1 13X9 inch pan
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped nuts
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, melted
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) conf. sugar
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). cont. Cool Whip
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. vanilla pudding
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. lemon pudding
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) milk
- Mix nuts, flour, butter, and sugar well.
- Spray bottom of 9X13 inch pan with Pam.
- Press mixture into bottom of pan evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and 1/2 of Cool Whip.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Mix puddings and milk.
- Beat until thick.
- Spread on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip on top of pudding.
- Cover and refrigerate at least four hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.