Print Friendly Recipe
- S. Chokel
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) of brown sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- Toast the sesame seeds for about 5 mintues, toast the coconut for 5 minutes more, (do not over brown these).
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together and set aside.
- Cream together the butter, brown sugar, then add egg and vanilla.
- Add the sesame seeds and coconut; mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Chill dough.
- Shape into balls, put on greased cookie sheet.
- Press down with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- This recipe for Sesame Seed Cookies is decadently wonderful. They are the best. We like them with desert wines and fruit. Also, very good with an iced coffee and a sunny day!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.