Print Friendly Recipe
- East Central High Cookbook
Serves/Makes:12 to 24
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 med. can crushed pinapple
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 stick butter or margarine (soften over hot water or micro)
- 2 cups (475 ml) powder sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- Mix until blended; pour into 15 x 10 inch cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- Beat together until desired consistancy.
- Top with chopped pecans.
- My mother, Delores Maynard, worked in the cafeteria, and the food was wonderful, before the fast pace of pizza and tacos.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.