Print Friendly Recipe
- Chocolate pecan pie
- Mrs. Wiggs
Serves/Makes:1 9" pie
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white corn syrup
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped pecans
- whipped cream
- Place chocolate in small bowl.
- Melt in microwave, stirring every 20 seconds.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well.
- Add corn syrup, salt, vanilla, and chocolate.
- Mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 35-45 minutes.(If it is browning too fast cover with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Serve in small slices topped with whipped cream.
- This is very rich. It it always served in May in Kentucky. And I always bake several at Thanksgiving and Christmas.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.