Print Friendly Recipe
- Pillsbury-From Scratch
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) grated lemon peel*
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- *1/2 tsp dried lemon peel may be substituted for fresh peel
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup;level off.
- In large bowl combine flour and powdered sugar; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press flour mixture into 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Bake 15 to 18 min.
- In small bowl, beat eggs and sugar until lightly colored; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture over partially-baked crust.
- Bake 18 to 25 minutes until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut and enjoy.
- P.S. Another recipe I have calls for nuts in the crust.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.