Print Friendly Recipe
- very moist chocolate sheet cake
Serves/Makes:1 sheet cake
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) cocoa
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cocoa
- 7 tbsp (100 ml) milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 box powdered sugar
- Bring to a boil water, butter, and cocoa.
- Add hot mixture to flour and sugar.
- Add eggs, baking soda, and sour cream.
- Bake at 275 degrees (125 C.), 20 - 22 minutes.
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Add powdered sugar 1/2 cup (125 ml) at at time until desired consistency.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.