Print Friendly Recipe
- Tasty burger substitituting tuna for beef or other meat
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onions
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chili sauce
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix all ingredients except margarine (and buns) and form into 4 patties.
- Melt margarine in skillet over medium heat.
- Brown the patties about 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve on toasted hamburger buns.
- A pleasant, nourishing switch from a hamburger.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.