Print Friendly Recipe
- Brownie-like dessert
- Kayla M.
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine or butter, melted
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) cocoa
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts, optional
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fudge sauce or fudge ice cream topping
- 1 cup (225 ml) chilled whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). powdered sugar
- Heat the oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease a round pan,8 x 1 1/2 inches,or a pie plate,8 x 1/4 inches,with shortening.
- Mix granulated sugar,margarine,vanilla,salt,eggs,flour,and cocoain a medium bowl.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean (about 25 min.).
- Immediatly prick holes in pie with a wooden pick; spread fudge sauce over top.
- Cool completly.
- Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in a chilled small bowl until stiff; spread over fudge sauce.
- Drizzel with additional fudge topping; store in refrigerator.
- Easy for children to make and delicious.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.