Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). mince or hamburger
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) raw rice
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). salt
- 1 grated onion
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can tomato soup
- 1 tsp (5 ml). sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 bay leaf
- garlic salt
- salt and pepper
- Combine ingredients for meatballs.
- Shape into small balls.
- Pile into casserole dish.
- Combine ingredients for sauce and pour over the meat balls.
- Cook at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 1/2 hours.
- An excellent dish and you have to taste it to believe it!!!!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.