Print Friendly Recipe
- the ragin cajun
- 24 oz (672 grm). solid white tuna
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs, fine, dry, unseasoned
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). red pepper flakes
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) shallots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) light mayonaise
- 10 burger buns
- 10 lettuce leaves
- Drain tuna. flake in large mixing bowl.
- Add bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, chopped peanuts, shallots, and cilantro to tuna. combine ingredients.
- Mix in mayonaise until all ingredients are well combined.
- Refigerate mixture until ready to form into burgers.
- Form into 10 burgers (approx. 4-1/2 oz (126 grm). each) on waxed paper.
- Open buns and place lettuce leaves on halves.
- Cook burgers in non-stick pan or griddle just until lightly browned and hot throughout, turning once.
- Place burger on lettuce and top with bun half.
- Serve immediately.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.