Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 boneless roast (any kind)
- salt and pepper or seasoning of your choice
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 4 or more medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 bag baby carrots
- 1 large onion, cut in large pieces
- Season roast to taste.
- Place in bottom of crock pot.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- In a medium size bowl, mix both cans of cream of celery soup, sour cream, and milk; mix well.
- Pour over onions.
- Put lid on crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- I love pot roast and thought this would taste delicious--and it really does.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.