Print Friendly Recipe
- Vicky Bryant (Pampered Chef recipe)
- 1/4 pound packaged ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 pound fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In large bowl toss together ham, broccoli, onion, parsley, and Swiss cheese.
- Mix lemon juice with mustard and then mix in above.
- Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with bases overlapping in center and points to the outside (13-inch stone is required)--there should be a 3-inch diameter circle in the center.
- Spoon the filling evenly over the crescent rolls.
- Fold points of triangle over filling and tuck under base at center--filling will not be completely covered.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
- If I make this for adults only I will use a spicy-hot mustard in place of the Dijon - gives it a nice "kick". Sometimes I omit onions on part of the circle for children. I think this recipe gives you ideas for other ingredients - like a spinach/feta/onion/dill mixture (something like Spanekopeta), or a philly steak mixture, or something using turkey and cranberry for those holiday leftovers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.