Print Friendly Recipe
- Chucks Collection
- 4 cups (950 ml) thinly sliced green tomatoes
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground cloves
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1 9 inch unbaked pie shell and top crust
- Sprinkle flour over the bottom of pie shell.
- Layer sliced green tomatoes into shell.
- Mix sugars, lemon juice and spices.
- Pour over tomatoes
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 375 drgrees.
- Bake an additional 30 minutes.
- I have been intending to try this, can not find any green tomatoes. Hope you like it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.