Print Friendly Recipe
- Bread Machine
- The Bread Machine Cookbook
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked kashi
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) whole wheat Flour
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) yeast
- Add above to bread machine in order as above.
- Follow instructions for your bread machine.
- This is for 1 lb (.5 kg) loaf.
- For Large loaf, use 1 cup (225 ml) water, 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) butter, 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar, 1-1/3 tsp (7 ml) salt, 2/3 cup (150 ml) kashi, 2/3 cup (150 ml) whole wheat flour, 2-2/3 cups (625 ml) bread flower, 2-1/2 tsp (12.5 ml) yeast.
- I have several of the "The Bread Machine Cookbooks", by Donna Rathmell German. They are paperback and in bookstores. There's some really great recipes. While this is for Kashi and your request is for Muesli, I thought you might enjoy this whole-grainy type bread.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.