Print Friendly Recipe
- Heather Blanks
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 12 oz (336 grm). cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) plus 3 tsp (15 ml) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) plus 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- With a beater, blend cream cheese, 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar, eggs, and 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla well and pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) for 25 minutes, then cool 5 minutes.
- To make the topping, mix sour cream, 3 tsp (15 ml) sugar, and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla.
- Spread topping over already-baked portion of cheesecake.
- Put cheesecake back in oven for additional 10 minutes and then chill.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.