Print Friendly Recipe
- Crystal Sechtman
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can artichoke hearts or bottoms, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried dill
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). minced garlic
- Heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Place half the artichoke hearts in a food processor; chop coarsly.
- Add half of all the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Scrape mixture into a 10 inch pie plate.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, adding to pie plate after processing.
- Smooth top with spatula.
- Bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 minutes.
- Can be served hot or cold.
- I learned this recipe in gourmet foods class in high school and have been using it for over 10 years. It's so yummy, friends and family love it and always ask me to bring it to parties. Enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.