Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) dill pickle juice
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cilantro, finely chopped
- Combine the mayonnaise, mustard and pickle juice in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the eggs in half, break the yolks into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Add salt, black pepper and shallot to form a paste.
- Place a little of the mixture on each egg half.
- Garnish with the cilantro.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.