Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol K
- 2 packages of cake mix, flavor of your choice
- 2 packages of instant pudding, any flavor
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar
- 4 cups (950 ml) cold milk.
- Mix both cakes according to package directions.
- Put both into one 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and poke holes quickly down through cake with a round handle of a wooden spoon at 1 inch intervals--or use a plastic straw, using a turning motion to make large holes.
- After poking the holes, combine pudding mix with sugar in large bowl.
- Gradually stir in milk.
- Then beat at low speed for not more than one minute--Do not overbeat.
- Quickly before pudding thickens, pour about 1/2 of the thin pudding evenly over warm cake and into holes to make the stripe.
- Allow remaining pudding to thicken slightly, then spoon over the top, swirling it to frost the cake.
- Chill and store in refrigerator.
- My favorite is lemon cake with lemon pudding. Great for picnics. Kids love it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.