Print Friendly Recipe
- A Chocolate square for chocolate lovers
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). cocoa
- 2 pkts. roundwine biscuits [or any plain unsweet biscuit]
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) vanilla essence
- Place butter and sugar in a saucepan and melt together.
- Beat egg, cocoa and vanilla together.
- Mix butter and egg mixtures together.
- Crush biscuits and pour chocolate mixture into them.
- Mix well and press into a Swiss roll tin or simalar flat dish.
- Ice with chocolate icing and cut into small squares.
- Place in the fridge to set.
- Store in the fridge.
- This recipe reminds me of baking day with mom. Its quick and simple to make and the kids love it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.