Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:13 x 9 dish
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- cooking oil
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced carrots
- 1 cup (225 ml) broken, uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup (225 ml) cheddar cheese (for casserole)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cheddar cheese (for topping)
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute onion and green pepper in a small amount of oil.
- Add ground beef, cook until browned.
- In a saucepan parboil for a few minutes the potatoes, carrots and spaghetti.
- Drain and add to meat mixture.
- Add the cheese, soup and milk.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to 13 x 9 inch casserole dish.
- Sprinkle top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 min.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.