Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). lean beef, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seasoned pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 2 12 oz (336 grm). jars canned beef gravy
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Brown beef cubes in a skillet.
- Put meat, onion, garlic, pepper and Worcestershire sauce in slow cooker.
- Add gravy.
- Cook as long as you like. It doesn't hurt a thing to cook it all day.
- Serve beef and sauce with noodles, which must be cooked separately.
- This is as easy as it gets and it's really good. I use sirloin steak, when I can get it on sale, and Boston Market brand of gravy that comes in a jar. It's also good served over rice.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.