Print Friendly Recipe
- A creamy soup with cheese and broccoli
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 3 cups (700 ml) chicken broth
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- 4 cups (950 ml) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 large bunch broccoli--cooked, drained, and chopped
- In large saucepan, melt margarine.
- Add onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in flour.
- Add chicken broth slowly while stirring.
- Cook until mixture thickens.
- Add milk.
- Heat to just boiling, add broccoli and cheese.
- Stir until melted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.