Print Friendly Recipe
- The best corned beef -- super easy
- rob speight
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 3 lb (1.4 kg). or larger corned beef
- 1 can beer
- 2 tsp (10 ml). garlic powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml). pepper
- cooked cabbage
- Pour beer into crock-pot and add garlic powder and black pepper, (you can add more or less depending on your taste).
- Place corned beef in crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours. It will be hard to get out because it is so tender it falls apart, I use a spatula.
- Serve with cabbage and find something to hold onto, cause this is gonna be some good eatin'!!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.