Print Friendly Recipe
- Peanut butter cookies topped with a kiss
- 1 package peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 bag Hershey Kiss candies
- Bake cookies as directed but instead of putting cross marks leave them plain.
- When cookies are still slightly warm place an unwrapped kiss in the center pushing down lightly.
- Since the cookies are still warm it will help the chocolate to melt on the bottom to help stick together when cooled.
- The kids really love these and who could ask for anything easier.Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.