Print Friendly Recipe
- made with cake mix
- Recipe collection
Serves/Makes:1 9 x 13 inch cake
- 1 box cake mix (your choice)
- 1 cup (225 ml) golden raisins
- 12 oz (336 grm). candied fruit mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). allspice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). rum or brandy flavoring
- Mix raisins and fruit into dry cake mix.
- Beat eggs and other ingredients together and add to dry mixture.
- Stir well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for one hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pan.
- Turn out onto wire rack to cool.
- After cool, wrap and store in refrigerator.
- Will keep well for several weeks. Excellent cake!
Try making this is 3 loaf size pans. Shorten the baking time accordingly.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.