Print Friendly Recipe
- Pam L.
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can chunky applesauce
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can apricot halves, drained (you may want to cut the apricots into smaller pieces)
- 1 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 21 oz (588 grm). can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cimmamon
- Mix all ingredients together.
- pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan (or equivalent casserole).
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Warm and colorful for a winter brunch!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.