Print Friendly Recipe
- Pat Price
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. raspberry jello
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). pkg. lemon Jello
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 can Blueberry Pie Filling
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- For the jello:
- Disslove jello in 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water.
- Add large can of crushed pineapple, blueberry pie filling and 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice.
- Add topping.
- For topping:
- Mix ingredients (except nuts) all together and spread on jello.
- Sprinkle nuts on top.
- Very good, I made this at Thanksgiving and everyone raved about it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.