Print Friendly Recipe
- rich dessert
Serves/Makes:15 or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). box graham crackers
- 8 oz (224 grm). cool whip
- 3-1/2 cups (825 ml) milk
- 2 small packages instant vanilla pudding
- Prepared chocolate frosting
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Stir in cool whip.
- Lay 1 row of crackers on bottom of 9X13 inch pan.
- Place half pudding mix over crackers.
- Layer 1 row of crackers over pudding.
- Place remaining pudding on crackers.
- Layer crackers over pudding.
- Carefully spread frosting over crackers.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut and serve, very rich, 2X2 inch size pieces work well.
- Make sure you do not overlap graham crackers, they need to 'sog'. Smooth the pudding mixture before adding the next layer of graham crackers. Seal the edges when you frost it. Very easy recipe to have kids help with.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.