Print Friendly Recipe
- So simple and delicious. Egg Omelet baked and rolled with Ham and Cheese for an excellent brunch or midnight breakfast!
- S. Shaughnessy
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 12 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Dijon mustard
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups (475 ml) finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) thinly sliced green onions
- Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper; grease the paper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add flour and salt; mix until combined.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs until blended.
- Add cream cheese mixture; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are puffed and set.
- Remove from oven.
- Immediately spread with mustard and sprinkle with 1 cup (225 ml) of cheese.
- Sprinkle with ham, onions and 1 cup (225 ml) of cheese.
- Roll up from short sided 10 inch edge, not the long edge, peeling paper away while rolling.
- Sprinkle top of roll with remaining cheese; bake 3-4 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve with buttered toast points.
- A heavier full grained bread tastes remarkably good with this. Remember to serve strawberry or pineapple perserves. Orange Marmelade is good too.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.