Print Friendly Recipe
- Basic and simple Sugar Cookie Decoration Icing. Very Popular version.
Serves/Makes:3 cups approx.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Crisco or other vegetable shortening
- 1 lb (.5 kg). box confectioner's (powdered) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) water
- 1 or 2 dashes salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla (or favorite flavoring)
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Makes a white icing to use as needed.
- For many different colored decorating use, take a small amounts as needed (or all of the frosting if you just want one color) and add desired coloring.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.