Print Friendly Recipe
- Clean and lucious Lemon, in the traditonal Southern favorite, Chess Pie. Try it for the Holidays or any time you want a great snack or dessert!
- Michael's BabyCakes
- 1 9 inch pie crust
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornmeal
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Mix butter and sugar together.
- Mix in the eggs, cornmeal, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake for 45 minutes in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven until pie is nicely browned.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.