Print Friendly Recipe
- graham crackers
- 1 stick real butter
- 1 stick of margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- chopped pecans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Break graham crackers into squares and place on sheet,then
- sprinkle each graham cracker with chopped pecan pieces.
- Put butter, margarine and sugar in pot, over medium to medium high heat bring to boil, stir constantly. Boil for exactly 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture over each cracker then bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for exactly 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and quickly place each gooey cookie on clean, dry counter top to cool.
- Store in airtight container.
- ***Timing is everything with this recipe.
- ***You must also use both butter and margarine.
- These are fantastic to enjoy yourself, or to give as a gift
this Christmas time in a nice tin***Merry Christmas
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.