Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 bag Zachary's Old Fashinoned Chocolate Covered Creme Drops (or any other chocolate covered creme drops)
- 1 cup (225 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). butter or margarine
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave on high for 2 mintues
- Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly combined
- Pour into 8x8 pan
- Let set 5 minutes and then cut into squares
- This fudge is excellent and takes 10 mins to prepare. Use less peanut butter if it isnt chocolate-y enough for you. It melts in your mouth. You can find the creme drops at Walmart in the candy section.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.