Print Friendly Recipe
- baked donut
- mrs wiggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) Bisquick
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) milk or half & half
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- vegetable spray
- Heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix Bisquick, sugar, cinnamon, milk, and egg thoroughly.
- Beat 20 strokes.
- Smooth dough into a ball on lightly floured surface.
- Knead 5 times.
- Roll out 1/2 inch thick into rectangle.
- Cut into 12 equal strips.
- Join ends of a strip.
- Twist ends to form figure "8".
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable spray.
- Place strips on sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Dip strips in melted butter, then into sugar.
- Serve warm.
- This is from and old Bisquick cookbook. I'm sure it can be adapted to a donut pan.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.