Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) oregano
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). pizza dough
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried onion
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). pepperoni
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) basil
- 1 egg, beaten
- Brush two 11 x 17 inch baking sheets with oil.
- Divide dough in half.
- Roll dough out onto sheet.
- Sprinkle with half of all ingredients, leave 1/2" border.
- Roll up jelly roll fashion, place seam side down.
- Brush with egg.
- Cut crosswise slits.
- Repeat with other half of dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 25 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.