Print Friendly Recipe
- This is a jello salad that is good enough for dessert!
- Nana Jane
- 1 large package of blackberry or raspberry jello
- 2 cups (475 ml) boiling water
- 1 small can crushed pineapple and juice
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla
- chopped nuts, optional
- Mix together Jello, water, pineapple and juice, and pie filling.
- Put in refrigerator until set.
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread on top of set Jello, and sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.
- This is a wonderful dessert or salad. It puts one in mind of blueberry cheese cake. I have also used Cherry jello, and cherry pie filling, and it is just as yummy. Enjoy!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.