Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small jar hot picante sauce
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz (448 grm). sour cream
- 12 oz (336 grm). cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large frying pan, brown hamburger with onion.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in beans, sauce and seasoning mix.
- In a 2 qt. casserole dish, spread 1/2 of the meat in the bottom and top with 1/2 of the sour cream and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Then repeat, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until bubbly about 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Note: It is not very spicy even though hot picante sause is used. Jalapeno peppers can be added when browning the ground beef for more spiciness.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.