Print Friendly Recipe
- fresh, canned or frozen corn
- BALL BLUE BOOK(ball jars)
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) cut corn (about 1 1/2 dz)
- 1 quart (950 ml) chopped cabbage (about 1 small head)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped sweet red peppers (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped sweet green peppers
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onions
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) clery seed
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) turmeric
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dry mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mustard seed
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 quart (950 ml) vinegar
- 1 cup (225 ml) to 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- To prepare fresh corn:
- Boil 5 minutes.
- Cut from cob.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes.
- Bbring to boiling.
- Pack, boiling hot into hot ball jars leaving 1/8 inch head spade.
- Adjusts caps.
- Process 15 minutes.
- For frozen corn:
- Defrost overnight in refrigerator.
- Follow same directions.
- for canned corn:
- Use enough to measure 2 quarts (1900 ml).
- Drain and follow same directions.
- I have used ball receipes and found them very delicious.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.