Print Friendly Recipe
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad that is very refreshing.
- Arizona Tart
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 large English Cucumber, cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 large bunch of green onions, chopped
- Juice of one lemon
- mint leaves, optional
- olive oil, optional
- Combine ingredients and salt to taste.
- Chill or not, and serve.
- Nice with an optional sprinkling of torn mint leaves and a drizzle of olive oil.
- English Cucumbers are sometimes called, Hot House Cucumbers. They are usually found in the produce section of supermarkets like Safeway or Giant Eagle wrapped in plastic wrap. Do not substitute with regular garden variety green cucumbers, they are too watery and not enough texture.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.