Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy, elegant, broccoli side-dish
Serves/Makes:5 or more
- 2 packages frozen broccoli
- 1 can Campbell's cream of shrimp soup
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). melted butter
- Steam broccoli for 4 minutes and drain.
- Heat soup slowly and add cream cheese until melted.
- Alternate layers of broccoli and soup mixture.
- Top with bread crumbs and drizzle butter over top.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.