Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) melted butter or oil
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) flat beer
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- fish fillets
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, butter or oil, and egg yolks.
- Add beer gradually, stirring constantly.
- Cover and let sit for 3 to 12 hours, then add egg whites.
- Preheat deep fryer.
- Coat fish in mixture and deep fry.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.