Print Friendly Recipe
- Beverage - Title tells all
- Shelley Smith
- 6 oz (168 grm). limeade concentrate
- 6 oz (168 grm). whole milk
- 6 oz (168 grm). Gin or Vodka
- Combine limeade concentrate, milk and gin or vodka in a blender.
- Fill blender with ice.
- Blend and serve.
- Recipe was created one hot summer day with ingredients on hand. Be careful how many you drink on a hot summer day. Title describes sensation after two servings.
My most requested recipe over the past 25 years.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.