Print Friendly Recipe
- Hecter Community Cookbook
- Filling Ingredients:
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) vanilla
- 1 egg
- Batter Ingredients:
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 3 tsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- powdered sugar
- Mix filling ingredients with mixer; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Oil bottoms only of medium muffin tins.
- Beat eggs; stir in milk and oil; set aside.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well blended.
- Pour liquids, all at once, into flour mixture; stir until moistened.
- Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full.
- Spoon 1 tsp (5 ml) filling onto batter.
- Top with batter to 3/4 full.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Don't brown; should be light in color.
- Roll hot muffins in powdered sugar.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.