Print Friendly Recipe
- Small cocoa cakes from Colombia, South America.
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) cocoa
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 3 tsp (15 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- Put butter in mixing bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add in the sugar, gradually beating until the butter-sugar mixture is fluffy and light.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, beat well after each egg is added.
- Sift the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder together.
- Add in the dry ingredients alternately with the milk.
- Beat just until the flour is mixed in thoroughly.
- Add in the vanilla and beat until mixed in.
- Spoon the cupcake batter into a buttered and floured muffin pan, filling each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 375 degree (200 C.) oven or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean.
- Remove muffin cakes from the muffin pan and place on wire racks to cool.
- The muffin cakes can be serve warm or cold.
- This recipe is from Colombia, South America.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.