Print Friendly Recipe
- Danielle Knight
- 6 servings Minute Rice
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Velveeta cheese
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). box frozen broccoli
- Cook rice following steps on box.
- Cook broccoli.
- Microwave Velveeta cheese till melted.
- Mix cooked rice and broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, and cheese together until mixed throughly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for an estimated 30 minutes.
- Hope you enjoy this recipe it's easy and is a great sidedish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.