Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) ketchup
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). box dark brown sugar
- 1 pint white or cider vinegar
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). bottle worcestershire sauce
- USE ALL DEHYDRATED HERBS
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onions-dehydrated
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) garlic powder
- 2 tsp (10 ml) marjoram
- 2 tsp (10 ml) crushed red chili's
- 2 tsp (10 ml) celery flakes
- 2 tsp (10 ml) parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) basil
- Combine, in a large pot, all ingredients and simmer over low heat for 2 to 3 hours.
- When cool, you can store the sauce, in the empty ketchup bottles, in the refrigerator.
- LASTS INDEFINITELY
- I haven't tried it yet, but I'll bet some Jack Daniel's
would add some flavor
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.