Print Friendly Recipe
- Use this dog treats to help keep the fleas off of your pet.
- Sonya Shrout
- 2 cups (475 ml) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) corn meal
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) brewers yeast
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) garlic powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) boiling water
- 3 boullion cubes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Dissolve boullion in water.
- Mix all dry ingredients, add yolks then bouillon water slowly, mixing thoroughly.
- Roll out on floured surface to 1/4" thick, cut into shapes.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, turn off oven and leave in 3 hours or overnight.
- Store in airtight container.
- My dog loves these treats, and I love them because they keep the fleas off of her. I found a cute little dog cookie cutter, you really don't have to use a cookie cutter, you can just cut them with a knife of anything you have. I hope your dog likes them as much as my dog does!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.