Print Friendly Recipe
- Terri McK
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). rigatoni
- 3-1/2 tbsp (50 ml) melted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded fontina
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded swiss
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan
- 1 cup (225 ml) cream
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Boil rigatoni in water with 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt until al dente; drain.
- Mix all other ingredients except parmesan; add to pasta.
- Toss well and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes 375 degrees (200 C.).
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.