Print Friendly Recipe
- Slow cooked pork chops and gravy
- Suzanne O'Bryan
- 4 thick cut butterfly pork chops
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, to brown with
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- seasoning salt, to taste
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic powder
- 1 pkg. dry pork gravy (McCormick makes one)
- 2 beef boullion cubes
- Brown pork chops (both sides) in large frying pan over high heat.
- Turn down to low heat.
- Add Worcestershire suace, beef boullions and other spices.
- Add 1 cup (225 ml) of water to pan.
- Add 2 cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Add dry pork gravy mix.
- Cover frying pan and simmer on very low heat for 3 hours.
- Check occationally and stir gravy.
- Add more water if needed, the gravy should be thick but not too thick!
- This dish will smell so good that you may not want to wait the full three hours to eat! Trust me, it is worth the wait! The pork chops will be so tender that they will fall apart! Also, mashed potatos are a must for a side dish!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.