Print Friendly Recipe
- Very Hearty Soup
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 small cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml). olive oil
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 3 tsp (15 ml). cider vinegar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). brown sugar
- 1 lb (.5 kg). beef Kielbasa, fully cooked, cut into 1/2 inch pieces and halved.
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled an cubed
- 3 large carrots diced
- salt to taste,
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- In a dutch oven or soup kettle, saute cabbage, onion and garlic in oil about 5 miutes or until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 60 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.